Tracking technology areas is crucial to stay up-to-date on the latest developments. If you have a good overview of the latest developments in the patent landscape, you can get a competitive advantage through adopting the latest innovation faster, actively managing risks, and planning for predictable technology disruption. However, doing this generally requires lots of effort, specialists, and time. Unless you use Focus AI.
Why should you consider using AI for tech landscaping and tracking?
- Fast - you can create landscapes within seconds and automatically get updates on the latest developments.
- Comprehensive - AI never gets tired and can monitor the entire world. Regardless of where the innovation comes from, you will automatically become aware of it.
- Simple - because AI can be operated through natural language it is easy to use and does not require any special training.
How Focus makes it easy for you to track areas of interest and stay up to date:
- Choose the area to monitor. Create a patent landscape through natural language and add set up the dashboard to serve your purpose. For example, you can create custom dashboards that track your competitors, another one for startups, and yet another one for universities if you wish. Or simply track everything at once.
- Get updates automatically. Add the dashboard to one of your projects and automatically track new filings that fall within your scope. This is a great way to learn out about your competitors' latest moves, new entrants, and cutting edge new technologies you should be aware of.
- Do deep dives when necessary. Once you come across a development of interest, get help from our AI assistant to delve deeper into its intricacies. Use our AI summaries to get up to speed quickly, chat with inventions through a large language model, or ask your own questions to the AI assistant to get answers quickly.